My Famous Matcha Protein Tea
I am so happy to share with all of you my famous matcha protein tea. I’m totally joking about it being famous, but it should be and it will quickly become famous in your world. This is the tea that gets me out of bed in the morning and one that I’m happy to sip on later in the day if I need a little boost of energy. Enjoy it!!!
Matcha Protein Tea
- 1 organic peppermint tea bag
- 1 1/2 tsp. Mushroom Matcha Drink Mix by Four Sigmatic
- 3 scoops of Vital Proteins Collagen Powder
- 1-2 tsp. of Laird’s Superfood Coconut Creamer
- 1 tsp. of raw, unfiltered honey
- 1/4 C of preferred milk substitute…I love unsweetened vanilla hemp milk
- Steep your peppermint tea in a large mug filled with boiling water.
- In your blender add in the Mushroom Matcha, collagen powder, creamer, honey and hemp milk.
- Once your tea has fully steeped, add tea to the blender with all of the other healthy ingredients and blend for about 30 seconds
- Pour back into your favorite mug and enjoy this frothy, delicious, protein full tea latte.
I buy the Mushroom Matcha straight from Four Sigmatic and they post awesome coupon codes on their instagram all the time. The Vital Proteins and Laird’s Creamer I buy from Amazon. The honey and hemp milk can be found at Sprouts and WF’s. 🙂