Chocolate Pudding Guilt Free
I can’t get enough of this chocolate pudding recipe! I’ve even been making it for my clients and they are loving it too. The healthy fats in the recipe help to stabilize your blood sugar and keep you full/satisfied for hours. Good news is that it’s gluten free, dairy free and your kids will enjoy making it with you.
Yep, it’s that easy to make. Enjoy!
Healthy Chocolate Pudding (6: 1/2 cup servings)
- 10 dates
- 3 large ripe avocados
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin coconut oil
- 2 teaspoon vanilla paste
optional: pinch of sea salt, pinch of cinnamon, 1 drop peppermint essential oil, or 1 drop of tangerine essential oil.
- Pit dates and soak in 1 cup of hot water until soft. About 3 mins and then drain.
- Add to blender: dates, avocados, coconut milk, cocoa powder, syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla paste. Blend until smooth and creamy. 2-3 minutes usually.
- Portion out servings into small mason jars and refrigerate until cold. Around 3-4 hours in the fridge.
Serve with berries, sliced bananas or cherries…yum!